Your donation supports many of the programs we offer, especially during the current economic environment, including:
- Critical care for our animals
- KidSummer scholarships
- Facilities repair and maintenance
- Inspiring and engaging our visitors through education and outreach, as well as public engagement programs
- Making our collections accessible to all, whether on-line or in-person
- Protecting the objects and works of art in our care
We continue to use nature as a model and mentor for the basis of our exhibits, demonstrating that nature is the pathway to science and invention.
The American Alliance of Museums states that:
“The value of museums to society transcends their traditional focus on collecting, preserving, and interpreting. At their best, museums are vital infrastructure, sustaining healthy, inclusive, and resilient communities by enriching education systems, bolstering economies, strengthening societal cohesion, improving peoples’ well-being, and beyond. It is this social and community impact–the changes in the lives of people–that truly exemplifies the power of museums.”
Help us continue to create a vibrant, active and inclusive Museum community celebrating that special sense of place we call Cape Cod by donating to our Annual Appeal.
Robert F. Dwyer
President & Executive Director